- Muhammad Abd al-Nabawi: Circulating judicial jurisprudence: a contribution to the service of justice, an intervention in the cultural meeting that received the result of the series of judicial jurisprudence, the first edition was published on December 24, 2010.
- The Office of Foreign Legal Texts in the Office of Foreign Legal Texts that dealt with arbitration in detail dates back to Dahir 12, 1913, the Civil Procedure Law from Articles 527 to 543.
- Asmaa Obeid: Arbitration in Moroccan Legislation, Thesis for a Postgraduate Diploma in depth in Private Law, Faculty of Legal and Social Sciences – Salé, Academic Year 2008/2009, p: 62.
- In the Official Gazette No. 2473 of January 21, 1960, p. 637.
- Speech of Dr. Idris Al-Dahak, on the occasion of his inauguration of the Fourth Regional Seminar on 18-19 April 2007 at the Commercial Appeal Court in Casablanca.
- Muhammad Abd al-Nabawi: Circulating Jurisprudence: Contribution to the Service of Justice, previous reference.
- Draft Law on Arbitration and Mediation, Morocco, Court of Cassation, Arbitration and Mediation, Issue 25, 2015.
- Supreme Council Decision No. 430 dated 16/04/2008, Commercial File p. 2004/1/3/1387, published with the reference before it, p: 67.